Application for registration on an iAB course
Contact our Student Services Department on +267 311 7200, who will gladly assist you with your application.
- Registration closing dates and exam dates are printed on the detailed timetable for each course (available for download on the iAB website) and must be strictly adhered to. Ensure that you register well before the closing date to avoid disappointment.
- Before being accepted on to a course, you must have received academic acceptance onto the course.
- You will be required to either pay at least a part of the course fee and upload your proof of payment during the registration process. If you are unable to do so, please contact our Registrations department for assistance with your application.
- It is recommended that you apply online as it will result in faster processing of your application than assisted registration.
- Personal information must be accurately and fully completed to ensure that you receive materials and communication without delay.
- Click here to submit your online application
- Alternatively, one of our registration officers can assist you telephonically on +267 311 7200, by completing the registration application on your behalf and forwarding back to you via email. You will be required to sign the terms and conditions and
forward back to your consultant together with proof of payment.
- You will be notified via SMS and email as to the progress of your application.
- Should it be required, you may be contacted to provide additional information. This may delay the progress of the application.
- Any delays in the provision of information required to complete the registration process that result in the missing of registration closing dates will result in your registration being automatically transferred to the next intake date
- For online registrations, please allow 3 working days to process for short course registrations and 5 working days for other registrations
- For assisted registrations, please allow 7 working days to process for short course registrations and 10 working days for all other registrations.
- All students will be notified via SMS and email as to the outcome of the application.