Online Registration – New Admission
Application for admission onto an iAB Course
Learners applying on a new course must complete an admission application and receive academic acceptance (if the course requires it) onto the course before confirmation of registration is provided.
Before you begin:
- Make sure that you have made the right course choice for your career. If you have any doubt about your choice, please contact our registrations team for some guidance – email@example.com
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements and have all required documentation for the selected course, as specified on the course information pack available on each course page on our website.
- Admission closing dates are printed on the detailed timetable for each course (available the iAB website).
- Ensure that you apply for admission well before the close of registration to avoid disappointment.
- Late applications will only be considered for the following intake.